Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WDDWT Boyz II Men Concert February 19th

Clothing: Grey Lineage Suit Jacket, Red Express Photographer Pants Accessories: Gold Herringbone, Bulova Watch Shoes: Florshiem
Late on this post but last night I went to see the legendary R&B group, Boyz II Men at Jesse Hall.  It was a great show and although much time has went buy since they first hit the scene in '91 they did not miss a beat.  The group put on an amazing performance and I am glad that I had the opportunity to see them live.  Sorry for the lack of picks of the show, although good, my seats were not as close as I wanted.

Now I did break a rule with this outfit.  Can anyone guess?  If not then it is to never wear your suit jacket without your suit.  Or so I have been told.  But on such short time I was not able to get a grey blazer and this was the outfit I had styled in my head.  Although I broke this rule I do not think it was noticed by my peers and other concert goers.

You can't tell from my pose but I noticed that the jacket was just a smudge big in the arms.  As I said earlier, many probably didn't notice but I am very conscious of what I wear and could feel it.  I will have to visit the tailor soon.

Same outfit minus the jacket
After the concert I had a meeting and what was worked on will soon be revealed!  I'm very excited to present it.  Until then you will have to wait and see.

Let me know what you think about my outfit in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment