Thursday, December 20, 2012

Graduation

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
Late on the posting once again but I graduated last Saturday with a Bachelors of Science in Human Environmental Sciences from the University of Missouri!  I majored in Textile and Apparel Management with a track in Apparel Marketing and Merchandising.

I can honestly say that college was a struggle but definitely a time in my life that I enjoyed and will miss.  I had too many fun and crazy times, met great people, and built lasting friendships and I wish nothing but the best for everyone that went through this struggle with me.

As for me, I graduated but the work is not over.  This is just the first step for me.  I have nothing but time for me to grind and find that job that job in the industry.  As the quote says, I will live the life I have always imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment