Sunday, December 2, 2012

WDDWT and Kendrick Lamar

Sorry for the lack of posts, and I'm a day late on this post as well.  I started my Saturday early waiting in line with a group of friends so that we could be front row at the Kendrick Lamar concert at the University of Missouri.  While in line I got a lot of stuff done though, emails, homework, studying, etc.
After I was done with all of my work I had my friends hold my spot so that I could change and grab a bite to eat.
Clothing: Hanes Black Perfect Tee, Red and black flannel, Levis Corduroys, Jordan Retro 1 Old Loves.  Accessories: Gold herringbone necklace, Leather Africa Medallion
I tried to go for a "grunge" look if you can't tell.  Let me know if I pulled it off in the comments below!

Waiting for the opening act
 The show was great!  Everything from Souls of Liberty who were the opening act to Kendrick Lamar.  The crowd was mad hype from front row pit area to the balcony.  I had a great time and it was well worth the money.


No comments:

Post a Comment